About Ms Kitty and I

My photo
GAINESVILLE, FL, United States
Ms Kitty is my partner on this blog. She is a retired Library Cat and now searches for Animal Stories and cute photos of them. She also helps me to find things to interest others. Together we hope you can Learn,Share and just have FUN here ... I am also Blessed with a Gift from God..I am a Medium/Clairavoyant I DO NOT read Tarot cards but I do Life Path Readings I am a Avid Facebooker, love crafts,reading and poker

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Daughters Blog


Ya wanna see a cuteeeeeeeee wittle kitty?? He is soooooooooo adorable!!! The blog is pretty cool too.. We both are learning this blogging stuff ....lol so stay with us and see new things as we learn them ....also visit her Blog.. pretty neato!!!!
If you are wondering about the pic..lol well ya see it is very simple. She got into knitting and well if you knew her and especially since the knitting addiction.. that pic explains it all.. lmaooooooooooooooooooo sorry ..when I look at it I think of her.. lmaoooooooooo LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..

No comments:

Post a Comment