About Ms Kitty and I

My photo
GAINESVILLE, FL, United States
Ms Kitty is my partner on this blog. She is a retired Library Cat and now searches for Animal Stories and cute photos of them. She also helps me to find things to interest others. Together we hope you can Learn,Share and just have FUN here ... I am also Blessed with a Gift from God..I am a Medium/Clairavoyant I DO NOT read Tarot cards but I do Life Path Readings I am a Avid Facebooker, love crafts,reading and poker

Saturday, January 24, 2009

First Time Blogger

bMs Kitty and I would like to ask all of you to please bear with us. We are first time bloggers. Excitement is running rampany inside us with all kinds of ideas we have for this blog and also when we start meeting all of you out there in Internet Land.

I would like to share the book that my daughter got for Ms Kitty and I to learn how to do this ..It is so easy to understand and if any of you have not tried a blog and feel you can't .....YES YOU CAN!!!

The book is PUBLISHING A BLOG WITH BLOGGER by ELIZABETH CASTRO

Every page is easy to read and the visual parts are easy enough for 1st graders .

Try it ..you will like it. Your Local Library should have a copy like ours did. Libraries are one of the GREATEST places to visit. Ours is the ALACHUA COUNTY LIBRARY in Gainesville ,Fl

1 comment: