About Ms Kitty and I

My photo
GAINESVILLE, FL, United States
Ms Kitty is my partner on this blog. She is a retired Library Cat and now searches for Animal Stories and cute photos of them. She also helps me to find things to interest others. Together we hope you can Learn,Share and just have FUN here ... I am also Blessed with a Gift from God..I am a Medium/Clairavoyant I DO NOT read Tarot cards but I do Life Path Readings I am a Avid Facebooker, love crafts,reading and poker

Sunday, January 25, 2009

See Chers Place!!


If you are a ANIMAL LOVER you will LOVE THIS SITE. Cher has been involved with animals geeeeeeeez since she could sit up alone. She is into many many things to save a variety of animals. She is always fighting for their rights and safety.

If you like to do for Animals then you need to get on this site and get with Cher. She will get you started on your way to saving so many animals all over the world

GOOOOOOOOO CHERIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ms Kitty also thinks she is the Cats Meow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment