About Ms Kitty and I

My photo
GAINESVILLE, FL, United States
Ms Kitty is my partner on this blog. She is a retired Library Cat and now searches for Animal Stories and cute photos of them. She also helps me to find things to interest others. Together we hope you can Learn,Share and just have FUN here ... I am also Blessed with a Gift from God..I am a Medium/Clairavoyant I DO NOT read Tarot cards but I do Life Path Readings I am a Avid Facebooker, love crafts,reading and poker

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Is Walmart Cutting Back Too?????


I always thought Walmart was doing okay. I mean look at their parking lots.....FULL FULL FULL the lines are LONG LONG LONG..

Today is what made me think ...Hmmmmmm now what is going on??? I went to Walmart and the door greeter was this guy???????????????????????


WALMARTS PLEASEEEEEEEE DON'T DIE ON US...STAY STRONG!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO SHOP TARGETTTTTTTTTTT OR MALL CRAWL.. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: