About Ms Kitty and I

My photo
GAINESVILLE, FL, United States
Ms Kitty is my partner on this blog. She is a retired Library Cat and now searches for Animal Stories and cute photos of them. She also helps me to find things to interest others. Together we hope you can Learn,Share and just have FUN here ... I am also Blessed with a Gift from God..I am a Medium/Clairavoyant I DO NOT read Tarot cards but I do Life Path Readings I am a Avid Facebooker, love crafts,reading and poker

Thursday, March 12, 2009

What Happened to Baseball and Football Trophys??


I really dont like to put things up here that are depressing or sad but life is not all Happy Crap.. I saw this in a newspaper and yes I know it goes on but to see it no matter how many times in my life I THINK IT IS DISGUSTING!!! AND THE PARENTS ARE A POOR EXCUSE FOR HUMANS!!!

The pics you see are one way to make a future Murderer. If you can harm a animal you can easily harm a person. Really study these pics. One has a kid with a gun bigger then him!!!!!! It should be a DAMN bat or hockey stick in his hands not a freaking GUN!

Yes I am very upset. and YES I have heard the whine... WE need to kill them so other deer will have better lives. There are too many and hunting season spaces them out.. Hmmmmm so explain to me how we should take care of people like OctaMOM who has 14 damn kids . Doesnt this take away from other kids when it comes to food and space?? Sit at the local welfare office for a day and watch how many go in with more then 5 kids in tow and 3 are still Crappen the pants.. And I hear the story too ..it is food.. Okay I will buy that. but only from my father in law. Yes he hunts every year and h wont kill no more then 2 deer. When he does he does not pose with the corpse, he does not have their heads on his walls and he taught his kids that deer was food and not target practice and who can get the biggest. My husbands family actually has 2 freezers of deer meat that they eat all year and share with family and friends.

As long as kids are praised and taking photos with dead animals THEY SHOT.. we will always have murderers in the make. Before you teach your kid how to kill something from behind a bush in hiding and lying in wait for that something think about what you are really teaching them...Their minds are in the LEARN MODEM and if you are praises them they are feeling ..Hey I just shot killed something and MOM AND DAD happy as hell!!!! COOOOL ...Just wait until I can drive and then see how happy they will be.. Man I can drive to the Mall and just wait behind my tinted car window and and and BANG BANG BANGGGGGGG.. Holy moses !!!!!! a whole family of 6 all at once!!! wait until I call mom!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment