About Ms Kitty and I

My photo
GAINESVILLE, FL, United States
Ms Kitty is my partner on this blog. She is a retired Library Cat and now searches for Animal Stories and cute photos of them. She also helps me to find things to interest others. Together we hope you can Learn,Share and just have FUN here ... I am also Blessed with a Gift from God..I am a Medium/Clairavoyant I DO NOT read Tarot cards but I do Life Path Readings I am a Avid Facebooker, love crafts,reading and poker

Saturday, April 4, 2009

People Please READ.. I BEG You PLEASE READ

As you all know who have been on here before, I am a MOLD Victim and Survior. My family got DEATHLY SICK from a rental that was rented by a Family of GREED. If you know of anyone who lives or has lived in TIMBER VILLAGE PARK in Worthington Springs Fl PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT!! This place will kill you and the owners who are the landlords this. Why I know this??? Because they cover it with paint,caulking and paneling not to mention dying your carpets a dark color to try and hide the mold stains. To read also on this Park of Death , Topix has a forum for this park. Read what they say. Also go to the lady who's site gave me the ALL SPEED AHEAD feeling when I found it after 5 yrs of searching for mold info and others like me. 5 years it took me to stumble across Sharon. Here is her site , the BLESSED site that put me in with thousandssssss like me .. Next go to my next site that has a blog of mine where you can read more on me and see the few photos I have out of 400 to see. My name is FlMoldVictim aka Mold Warrior ...Please I beg you.. if you are sick with things you would nevr thought you would have or tired all the time, hard to breathe, unexplained rashes, organ failures from a once not too long ago healthy body plus so much more CHECK FOR MOLD ,,I BEG YOU PLEASEEEEEEEEE...When you get on Sharons site look for the link to the story of Iris Harden. Her face alone will scare you!! She is what Mold Death looks like. Her and her husband are SURVIVORS too and have a Story to tell or press on Iris"s name and I put her link on there . in fact all my highlited words are links to the site it is made for.

Bless all of you
Florida MOLD SURVIVOR

No comments:

Post a Comment