About Ms Kitty and I

My photo
GAINESVILLE, FL, United States
Ms Kitty is my partner on this blog. She is a retired Library Cat and now searches for Animal Stories and cute photos of them. She also helps me to find things to interest others. Together we hope you can Learn,Share and just have FUN here ... I am also Blessed with a Gift from God..I am a Medium/Clairavoyant I DO NOT read Tarot cards but I do Life Path Readings I am a Avid Facebooker, love crafts,reading and poker

Friday, February 27, 2009

Sometimes Photos Can Be Awesome


I am so amazed how this came out. I did not try to get it like this either. I was waiting in the car for someone and this cat jumped on my roof and was looking at me thru the windshield. I always carry my camera and SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP got him.. When I downloaded it was when I saw how interesting it turned out..
Thought I'd share

No comments:

Post a Comment