About Ms Kitty and I

My photo
GAINESVILLE, FL, United States
Ms Kitty is my partner on this blog. She is a retired Library Cat and now searches for Animal Stories and cute photos of them. She also helps me to find things to interest others. Together we hope you can Learn,Share and just have FUN here ... I am also Blessed with a Gift from God..I am a Medium/Clairavoyant I DO NOT read Tarot cards but I do Life Path Readings I am a Avid Facebooker, love crafts,reading and poker

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Knitters Paradise


I just got my invitation to join Ravelry.com I can not wait to dive in and read and learn. If you knit or crochet ya have to ask for an invite on here . I see many many hours of fun and tons of nice people to meet
Give it a try.. We may cross paths on there one day

No comments:

Post a Comment