About Ms Kitty and I

My photo
GAINESVILLE, FL, United States
Ms Kitty is my partner on this blog. She is a retired Library Cat and now searches for Animal Stories and cute photos of them. She also helps me to find things to interest others. Together we hope you can Learn,Share and just have FUN here ... I am also Blessed with a Gift from God..I am a Medium/Clairavoyant I DO NOT read Tarot cards but I do Life Path Readings I am a Avid Facebooker, love crafts,reading and poker

Sunday, February 15, 2009

awwwwwww LOOK at MY Flower from My EEEhaaa


VALENTINE GIFT FROM MY DAUGHTER


Mine is the Yellow one. Moms is the Red one. Oh by the way EEEhaaa is my nick name for my daughter lol and she is the one who bought these for us.. I am not a flower person but when she gets them or my son they seem so exciting and special to me.. I put them as you see .. in a place where peoples eyes go 90% of the time and mine too. I wish people would give fake flowers tho. Real ones die too soon. I put some Flower Stay in the water and if I baby them and change the water every 4 days I can get a good 3 weeks.

\

THAN YOU MY EEEHAAAAAAA/ LOVE YOU !!!!!\


No comments:

Post a Comment