About Ms Kitty and I

My photo
GAINESVILLE, FL, United States
Ms Kitty is my partner on this blog. She is a retired Library Cat and now searches for Animal Stories and cute photos of them. She also helps me to find things to interest others. Together we hope you can Learn,Share and just have FUN here ... I am also Blessed with a Gift from God..I am a Medium/Clairavoyant I DO NOT read Tarot cards but I do Life Path Readings I am a Avid Facebooker, love crafts,reading and poker

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Nice Place to Donate Money


If you are into donating spare change but leary about who you give it to.. Try this place. Very awesome site. I am going thru a Law suit for mold exposure due to a slum lord wanna be and when I get my money for a lung I lost due to this exposure I want to buy about 40 or more acres and make a Animal habitat for strays and abused animals.

My other money will go to help kids who need a start in life to be what they dream to be

No comments:

Post a Comment