About Ms Kitty and I

My photo
GAINESVILLE, FL, United States
Ms Kitty is my partner on this blog. She is a retired Library Cat and now searches for Animal Stories and cute photos of them. She also helps me to find things to interest others. Together we hope you can Learn,Share and just have FUN here ... I am also Blessed with a Gift from God..I am a Medium/Clairavoyant I DO NOT read Tarot cards but I do Life Path Readings I am a Avid Facebooker, love crafts,reading and poker

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Drunk,Divorced and Covered in Cat Hair


OMGGGGGGGGGG WHAT A BOOK!!! lol read half the book in one night. I couldnt put it down. Why oh why cant ll books be this interesting!!. My daughter got this from the library and let me read it first. lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this woman is a Nut in a Basket lol

Please please please.. you have to read this .. If you are divorced, like to drink at home, knit AND LOVE TO LAFF OR EVEN NEED TO LAFF this is the book..

Thumbs up to you Aunt Purl ..AWESOME AWESOME BOOK!!

Note Ms Kitty said she liked all the kitty parts the best lol

No comments:

Post a Comment