About Ms Kitty and I

My photo
GAINESVILLE, FL, United States
Ms Kitty is my partner on this blog. She is a retired Library Cat and now searches for Animal Stories and cute photos of them. She also helps me to find things to interest others. Together we hope you can Learn,Share and just have FUN here ... I am also Blessed with a Gift from God..I am a Medium/Clairavoyant I DO NOT read Tarot cards but I do Life Path Readings I am a Avid Facebooker, love crafts,reading and poker

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Sad Day Today Feb 10th 2009


GOOD BYE CAYLEE ANTHONY =(
I am sorry to make a sad post today but I am in the State this little girl was murdered. My Gift that God gave me let me know way back in Sept. 08 where this child was. I prayed to God to let me contact Caylee and it was so real.. She came to me and said "Mommy didnt meant to do this.. She is sick." I asked her what happened and she said she was strangled and couldnt breathe. She said a man was involved and she was under water near her house. I wrote Nancy Grace with this but she pushed me aside I guess as a nut case. But you know ..they found her near her home and she was under water when I contacted her.. I dont care who believes this cuz I know Caylee was with me.
Today at this moment as I write this.. the memorial is being televised for her/
Casey ...I want you to know we all know you did this to Caylee and I will stake my life that your brother helped you throw her away like trash.. This post will be dated and will be proof of what I am saying here. Casey you killed Caylee accidently because you wanted to do things that didnt include her and when you saw you killed her you tried to think of how to hide what you did. After a month of Caylee being shoved in your trunk you knew you needed help and went to your brother. As a brother and now knowing he knew of a murder he helped you dispose of Caylee.
For all who read this please remember what you read here .
\
Caylee Rest In Peace Baby Girl...You came here to do a learning process you needed to do and also help others learn what they need to know in their lives.. Thank you Caylee for letting me be a part of your short life.. I will always remember the New Little Angel of Abused Children. Watch over them Caylee and when they come back Home like you did be there for them..

No comments:

Post a Comment