About Ms Kitty and I

My photo
GAINESVILLE, FL, United States
Ms Kitty is my partner on this blog. She is a retired Library Cat and now searches for Animal Stories and cute photos of them. She also helps me to find things to interest others. Together we hope you can Learn,Share and just have FUN here ... I am also Blessed with a Gift from God..I am a Medium/Clairavoyant I DO NOT read Tarot cards but I do Life Path Readings I am a Avid Facebooker, love crafts,reading and poker

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Toxic Mold info


If you have any ailments at all PLEASE read this site. Mold is becoming the biggest culprit of illness today and still many many doctors will not acknowledge this. I have lived it and now live in a mold free home for the last 2 years and no running to hospitals and calling 911 daily anymore. I have many photos of mold if anyone would like to see them and compare what you may have in your home or workplace.

Please take this serious. MOLD can KILL.


The photo is of my middle room I had. I used the room for a storage and did not see this growing behind my boxes. I had a leaky bathtub that must have leaked many times before me because the layers of grout and paint yes paint... in the tub was used to cover it and stop the leak for a month or so. The landlord to this day is still renting this place and 190 others like it. I have a on going law suit now in progress but it has been difficult since the landlord has money to fight God if he had too and as slimy as the devil himself. I even have photos of him covering up the mold so he dont have to remove it or clean it. Nice huh// I am thinking of making a MOLD blog for anyone who wants to share their Mold stories and need some help. If you live in Florida YOU NEED HELP. This State sucks when it comes to recognizing it but if you live in California (you lucky things) or many more States you should have help ..


Please tho visit this site. This is pretty good .

No comments:

Post a Comment