About Ms Kitty and I

My photo
GAINESVILLE, FL, United States
Ms Kitty is my partner on this blog. She is a retired Library Cat and now searches for Animal Stories and cute photos of them. She also helps me to find things to interest others. Together we hope you can Learn,Share and just have FUN here ... I am also Blessed with a Gift from God..I am a Medium/Clairavoyant I DO NOT read Tarot cards but I do Life Path Readings I am a Avid Facebooker, love crafts,reading and poker

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

One of those Special Times in Life


This may not be anything big to some but to me it was really nice and cozy. I had a chance to spend quality time with a family member and it was really nice. We went and got a couple of BK's pies and sat in the car and knitted and talked..I have been trying to learn this knit thing but it is more a rip thing..Knit rip knit rip..
yep yep yep mighty nice time...

No comments:

Post a Comment