About Ms Kitty and I

My photo
GAINESVILLE, FL, United States
Ms Kitty is my partner on this blog. She is a retired Library Cat and now searches for Animal Stories and cute photos of them. She also helps me to find things to interest others. Together we hope you can Learn,Share and just have FUN here ... I am also Blessed with a Gift from God..I am a Medium/Clairavoyant I DO NOT read Tarot cards but I do Life Path Readings I am a Avid Facebooker, love crafts,reading and poker

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

When are we allowed to QUIT having B-days!!!


sighhhhhhhhhhhhh I am sick of B-days.. 53 is quite enough for anyone!!

I do have to say one thing tho.. I HAVE AN AWESOME FAMILY.. Cousin...a sister..2 brothers.. dad..mom...step mom... son..daughter....They all Happy B-day'd me.. My son text me this morning and had me crying cuz it was just so special and he got me a hugeeee squishee pillow to sleep with.. My daughter got me into this knitting addiction and got me some really expensive nice yarn and needles out my butt to use..my mom got me a cake and a purse I really needed.....my brothers called me as did my dad and step mom.. my sister who unfortunatly I just dont talk to very much surprised me.... and even a new friend I met Christmas called me ..
Dont get me wrong ..I appreciate all the b-daying but when you reach a certain age it is well kinda depressing.. Now my daughter said to me today....Mommmmmmm you are always saying how you dont know from day to day if you will be here cuz of your lungs.. (I only have one side. the other was damaged from a mold infested rental..) AND she said lookkkkkk you made it another year...
I also think too B-days have always been hard for me cuz I dont like to be the receiver of things but the giver.. This is a bad habit I have too. I read one time that people like me only take away the joy from someone else who also likes to give.. Hmmmmmm guess I do..
My husband always says I am not happy unless I am bitching about something lol Thats another post one day lol

OKAY okay okayyyyyyyyy I give up.. HAPPY B-DAY TO MEEEEEEEE
Now that is over ..will everyone pleaseeeeee go back to what you were doing and well
THANK YOUUUUUUUU AND LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Fess up, woman!! It's your birthday and you will LIKE it!! Damn it!!

    For reals...

    Love you!! ;))

    ReplyDelete