About Ms Kitty and I

My photo
GAINESVILLE, FL, United States
Ms Kitty is my partner on this blog. She is a retired Library Cat and now searches for Animal Stories and cute photos of them. She also helps me to find things to interest others. Together we hope you can Learn,Share and just have FUN here ... I am also Blessed with a Gift from God..I am a Medium/Clairavoyant I DO NOT read Tarot cards but I do Life Path Readings I am a Avid Facebooker, love crafts,reading and poker

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Like to Craft and Sell It?????


This is a really neato place. The Talent on here is unreal!!! I LOVE to CRAFT but I hate to make something then put it away somewhere. I think the best things is what others make and not store bought crap. Things made are always made better too.
Check out the site and look for NANAS KITCHEN . That is me =) Just put in Nanaskitchen all one word.
Hoping to see some of your item up here and I may want to buy them. Who knows!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment