About Ms Kitty and I

My photo
GAINESVILLE, FL, United States
Ms Kitty is my partner on this blog. She is a retired Library Cat and now searches for Animal Stories and cute photos of them. She also helps me to find things to interest others. Together we hope you can Learn,Share and just have FUN here ... I am also Blessed with a Gift from God..I am a Medium/Clairavoyant I DO NOT read Tarot cards but I do Life Path Readings I am a Avid Facebooker, love crafts,reading and poker

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wow it has been awhile for me up here!!


Man does time fly sighhh. I keep saying I am going to get up here and the day is over with. Life has been a little different lately here and my doing things like this blog is being neglected. A family member became out of work in February and well is needing the PC for hours ..sighhhhhhhh I miss getting on when I want to .. I dont sleep well so nights were my best times and this family member is a all nighter and then I try to get on early in the morn and get about 1 hour of peace and then everyone is up and he is pacing and I know it is becase of the PC .. I need a PC in my bedroom again. My son in law is trying to set me up with hooking me up so more then one PC can run not to mention getting my old PC updated. Well that is my whine for the day ..
I have other things in my life going on too. This damn mold lawsuit is still going on. After 5 years the lawyer said last week we may being seeeing a 1st step to the court house in January. Thank Gawddddddddddddddddd. Those damn slum lords have a family with kids right now in my rental with all that mold and I feel so bad. I tried to slip in and get the mother to call me but she never did. That has been about 6 months ago. I am going to try again. The neighbors say she has been in the hospital already.. Yea well she stays there and it will be like a second home for her like it was for me... I am also making Medical scrubs too. I love it. I have sold 2 of them so far. I have only been doing it for 3 months and like all business's it is slow .. Once I get more people out there wearing them I will do good. We live in a medical city with a college so it will all come about. I have also been very sick with my damn breathing. After 3 months of fighting to just move and not fear a bad breathing attack I have been more or less miserable. I have been forcing myself to do things because I am not one to lay in bed or be not mobile. I finally called my doctor and found I had a lung infection so sh put me on Prednasone.. whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa man what a life. I am so energetic and it makes you feel better instantly. Only bad thing is I dont sleep well at night as it is and with these I am on 3 hrs of sleep a day and my body is zooming inside. I am taking advantage of it and doing things I have been wanting to do like spring clean.. I hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a cluttered house and just knowing 5 inches of dust is packed in places drive me nuts too.

Oh heyyyyyyyyyyy the MOLD SOCIETY had some new shows on about 2 months ago.. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE go listen to them. You can click on the Mold show button on the side of this page and go right to the site.. As soon as I can get back on PC like I use to I am going to get some packets made up and start getting my information and game plan ready to have seminars at the library and other places for pwoplw who need to know about mold. My life now is to get this MOLD INFO out and make this damn country aware of what it is doing to people. Abestos is finally noted as a killer and MOLD should be too.

BRITTLE ASTHMA I have been reading and catching up on your blogs.. You are so awesome. I do get breathless tho reading your blogs.... cuz I know what breathing problems feel like and I guess when I read about yours it gets me going.. Keep writing ... I direct many people to your blogs..

My cousin Cher.. miss talking to you on here too. I joined that Kibble site,... lol Been doing okay on the Kibble questions too. oh hey guess what!!! I am making scrubs and when i seel them I donate some of the money to the Petsmart here . On Saturdays they have like 3 programs that brings animals for people to pet and adopt and they all are Foster parents too. Some of the animals cant be adopted because the Parents just want them with them because they had too hard a life to be giving out to someone. But anyway now I can donate to the animals now everytime I make a scrub and sell it. Felicia had a good idea and I am going Saturday to see if they will do it.. Donate a scrub a month or two and let them sell it and keep the money in exchange for putting out my cards and flyers.. More sales for me = more money for them ..


That pic is one of the ones I made..

Love all of you guys and please listen to the new MOLD shows and TALKSHOE and join the FREE KIBBLE site above I highlited. You answer a question everyday and it donates kibble to feed a dog and cat//

No comments:

Post a Comment