About Ms Kitty and I

My photo
GAINESVILLE, FL, United States
Ms Kitty is my partner on this blog. She is a retired Library Cat and now searches for Animal Stories and cute photos of them. She also helps me to find things to interest others. Together we hope you can Learn,Share and just have FUN here ... I am also Blessed with a Gift from God..I am a Medium/Clairavoyant I DO NOT read Tarot cards but I do Life Path Readings I am a Avid Facebooker, love crafts,reading and poker

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

TO JOEY AND OTHER POTENTIAL MOLD VICTIMS

Hi Joey and Any Potential Mold Victim
I am sorry I have not been up here in awhile. Been really busy with Mystery shops I do and just family crisis crap sighhh ....Thank gawd I have my FIRST THERAPY SESSION yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ..
Joey I want to address you at this time. PLEASEEEEEEEE tell your doctor you want a RAST Test. And get the top 40 MOLDS tested in you. Then PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE undestand YOU CAN NOT BLEACH MOLD AWAY. In fact some mold is not fazed by bleach. If it is a pourous material it ha to be taken out.
Next PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE listen to the MOLD internet shows I have on my page here . They are so awesome.... Then go to Sharons site and join it for when she posts new stuff.
I have to go my LUNG BUDDY.. sighhh this hot weather is killing me in breathing.. I have to have it colddddddd.. Been constantly with my nebulizer hanging outo my mouth..

LOVES AND HUGS BUDDY
BARB

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info, I will contact my doctor and do as much...and also glad you're doing semi-okay, I struggle in heat and cold so I'm screwed either way really...me and my neb and oxygen are becoming very close friends!

    As for the mold, the problem has now been sorted in that they came and dealt with the mold and refitted the shower so that no more can develop or escape...so I shouldn't be exposed anymore, but I will see what my doctor says about the tests you've mentioned and I didn't attempt to bleach or anything else, because that's the council's job, they were just slack about it until I mentioned my health issues and then they came and did it...eventually!

    ReplyDelete